Saturday, December 26, 2009

Away For A Week

Hey Dawn,


Looks like we're gonna be gone for a week. So I won't be posting anything until I get back. I did start another blog, but it's related to things sci-fi. I will start one on screwball comedies when I get back. We leave on Monday, so I might get in one more post before I leave. Probably will need your help on that one. Anyway hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holidays. Can't wait to start the new year talking about classic movies and Doris and now Esther. Talk to ya later.

1 comment:

monty said...

Hey Dawn, I setup the screwball comedies page this morning. I will need your email address to set you up as a contributor. I already made two posts on there and added some pics in the sidebar. I think it's gonna make for a very cool blog. I also asked Tracy if she wanted to take part in this too. I hope to add some more things to it today before I leave tomorrow.